miércoles, 16 de marzo de 2016

Prototype video clip with Goanimate



Hello everyone!

I present you my Prototype Video clip.

For this activity, I had to make a video explaining a CLIL project. The project I've done and I’ve chosen is designed for first grade students and It’s about the mammals.

Once I had the project, the next step was to make the video. I have to say that, for me, this has been the most difficult part of the job because I had never made a video, I had only made presentations using PowerPoint or programs like that.

To find the appropriate online tool, I looked at several of them but I was looking for a tool that had the option to add audio without recording my own voice; the fact that the program itself add voice facilitates the task for children, especially for the little ones.

I finally decided to use GoAnimate and I am very happy with my result. It is a very intuitive tool, It has many predesigned vignettes and a lot of effects to add to your video. The problem I've found is that the free app only allows you to share videos through using the web link and also leaves a watermark in your creations, but nevertheless, I think it's a great tool.

I hope you like my video and please, leave a comment about it!
 

Image from Pixabay

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario