domingo, 21 de febrero de 2016

Presenting Myself

Hello everyone! My name is Teresa Martín and you are welcome to my Blog!

This is my first post and I would like to use it to present myself:

Graduated in Infant Education teaching by Universidad Complutense de Madrid.
Religion teacher accredited by the archbishopric through the the DECA course realised in 2014 by Universidad La Salle de Madrid.
Working as educator in a Public Infant School of Madrid Community since 2015.
Actually I'm studying a master of bilingual teaching in the URJC.


About me:
I love my profession because I love children, they express thanks for the teacher´s job all the time and for me, this is the most gratifying aspect of my profession.
Tales are my best hobby, I have a lot of tales related to many infant topics such as for example emotions or animals among others.
Now I´m discovering the amazing world of CLIL and also learning about ICTs, discovering online resources and tools to improve my knowledges about the topic.

This is the first time I create a blog, and by the time, I have not too much knowledge about blogs, but I hope to improve it day by day. Nevertheless, if you have any suggestions or comments to me about the blog, or about the posts, you can leave a comment on the board and I'll be happy to read it and learn from it.

If you want to know more about me, please contact:
- Personal e-mail adress: t.martindobl@gmail.com
- On Twitter: @teresa_md
- On Facebook: Teresa Martín
- On Pinterest: @teresa_martin90

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario